Fri, Jun 09|
Walleye Weekend 2023 - 3 Day NADD Event
3 Day NADD Event on the shores of Lake Winnebago
Time & Location
Jun 09, 3:30 PM – Jun 11, 4:00 PM
Lakeside Park, 555 N Park Ave, Fond du Lac, WI 54935, USA
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website starting on March 24th. Click HERE to register.
Join Pier Pups for the 44th Annual Walleye Weekend Free Family Festival in Fond du Lac at the 400 acre Lakeside Park. This family festival offers live music on several stages, a National Walleye Fishing Tournament, numerous athletic tournaments and concessions including lots of walleye.
Lakeside Park offers plenty of shaded grassy areas to set up your canopies. A few weeks before the event, we will email you a VIP parking pass for NADD competitors via the NADD Portal. Due to recent events, vehicle traffic will no longer be allowed to enter the park. A NEW parking area, located approximately a block from the pool, will be open to competitors with a VIP parking pass. This lot is very close to the pool and you can pretty easily crate out of your car if you wish. Of course, you are welcome to set up crates and canopies in the shady area adjacent to the pool as well. Directions will be emailed to you via the NADD portal, so be sure to update your email address.
Friday, June 10th
Distance: 3:30, 5:00 and 6:30
Saturday, June 11th
Distance: 11:30, 1:00, 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, June 12th
Air Retrieve: 10:00
Distance: 12:00, 2:00, 4:00
Dock Diving Details
- Registration will open at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 10:30 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 10:30 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit cards will be charged an additional 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance, Hydrodash and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .
Parking and crating
Please have your VIP parking pass on your phone ready for the gate attendant. They will direct you to parking. We would recommend bringing a wagon or cart to haul your equipment as parking is about 1 block away from the crating area. You may also crate from your vehicle. The crating area offers plenty of grassy, shady areas to set up canopies. Please respect social distancing practices when choosing a spot to set up your crates/canopies.
When you arrive
Please plan on arriving at least 45 minutes before your first scheduled splash. After parking and setting up your crate/canopy, please make your way to the Admin tent to sign in. We will accept cash, check, credit card and contactless PayPal payments.
Waivers - NEW digital waivers!
Please click HERE to digitally sign the event waivers or click HERE to print off, sign and bring with both waivers: 1) the standard NADD waiver 2) the Pier Pups waiver. We will issue you a wristband that will allow you on the dock once we have received both waivers. Also, any additional handlers must also complete these waivers and have a wristband to enter the dock area.
We will be running the event as a regular closed splash event with set splash times. There will be only 3 teams in the staging area at a time: the team on the dock, one on deck, and one in the hole. We will also use the sound system and a white board to keep everyone up to date on the running order.
Ribbon labels will beplaced on a table on the far side of the admin tent immediately following the splash.
Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.