TBE Summer Splashdown - 3 Day NADD Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website. Click HERE to register.
Join Pier Pups for the inaugural TBE Trailers Summer Splashdown in Watertown, WI. TBE Trailers grounds offers plenty of grassy areas to set up your canopies or crate out of your car.
Due to the evolving situation regarding Covid-19, we will keep you informed of any changes to this event via email through NADD, our website, and FaceBook. Please make sure your email address is updated in the NADD Portal. We will be adhering to all State, Federal, CDC and NADD regulations and recommendations regarding safely operating an event.
We will have a food truck, 2 Can Smoke BBQ, at this event on Saturday.
Dock Diving Details:
- Registration will open at 11 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 11:00 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- Please print off, sign and bring along the NADD Covid Waiver, NADD Waiver and Pier Pups Waiver. We will need all three signed waivers before you will be issued a wristband and allowed on the dock. Any additional handlers/holders will also need to sign the waivers.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day) are available. Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, and you will be able to crate out of your vehicle with a short walk to the pool. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .
We are so glad to be back to dock diving and can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces again! We would like to share with you our plan for keeping you and our staff healthy and safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Click HERE to view our Covid-19 Plan. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Friday, July 10th
Distance: 12:00, 1:30 and 3:30
Air Retrieve: 5:30
Saturday, July 11th
Distance: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, July 12th
Distance: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00
Try-its: will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.