TBE Summer Splashdown 2021 - 3 Day NADD Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website. Click HERE to register.
TBE Trailers, located in rural Watertown, offers plenty of shaded, grassy areas to set up your canopies or you can crate out of your car.
Due to the evolving situation regarding Covid-19, we will keep you informed of any changes to this event via email through NADD. Please make sure your email address is updated in the NADD Portal. We will be adhering to all State, Federal, CDC and NADD regulations and recommendations regarding safely operating an event. When we get closer to the event date and know the regulations and recommendations of the day, we will post on pierpups.com, Facebook, this NADD event page and email.
We look forward to see you all on the dock!
The Pier Pups Crew
We are so glad to be back to dock diving and can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces again! We would like to share with you our plan for keeping you and our staff healthy and safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Click HERE to view our Covid-19 Plan. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dock Diving Details:
- Registration will open at 10:00 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 10:00 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- Please print off, sign and bring along the NADD Covid Waiver, NADD Waiver and Pier Pups Waiver. We will need all three signed waivers before you will be issued a wristband and allowed on the dock. Any additional handlers/holders will also need to sign the waivers.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit cards will be charged an additional 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, and you will be able to crate out of your vehicle with a short walk to the pool. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Friday, June 25th
Air Retrieve: 11:00 AM
Distance: 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00
Saturday, June 26th
Distance: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, June 27th
Distance: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00
Air Retrieve: 4:00
Try-its: will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.