Summer Qualifier - 3 Day NADD Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website. Click HERE to register.
2020 National Qualifier
THE PREVIOUSLY RESCHEDULED WALLEYE WEEKEND HAS BEEN CANCELLED. SO, WE ARE MOVING OUR QUALIFIER TO TBE TRAILERS IN WATERTOWN, WI.
If you previously registered for Walleye Weekend prior to the cancellation, you are automatically registered for the Pier Pups Summer Qualifier at TBE Trailers. The dates and splash times will remain the same as they were for Walleye Weekend, so you do not need to do anything. If you cannot attend at this location, you can remove yourself from the event.
TBE Trailers, located in rural Watertown, offers plenty of shaded, grassy areas to set up your canopies or you can crate out of your car. We will have a food truck at this event on Saturday.
Due to the evolving situation regarding Covid-19, we will keep you informed of any changes to this event via email through NADD. Please make sure your email address is updated in the NADD Portal. We will be adhering to all State, Federal, CDC and NADD regulations and recommendations regarding safely operating an event. When we get closer to the event date and know the regulations and recommendations of the day, we will post on pierpups.com, Facebook, this NADD event page and email.
We look forward to see you all on the dock!
The Pier Pups Crew
We are so glad to be back to dock diving and can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces again! We would like to share with you our plan for keeping you and our staff healthy and safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Click HERE to view our Covid-19 Plan. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dock Diving Details:
- Registration will open at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 3:00 PM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- Please print off, sign and bring along the NADD Covid Waiver, NADD Waiver and Pier Pups Waiver. We will need all three signed waivers before you will be issued a wristband and allowed on the dock. Any additional handlers/holders will also need to sign the waivers.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- Each day there will be "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Friday, Aug 28th
Distance: 3:30, 5:00 and 6:30
Saturday, Aug 29th
Distance: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, Aug 30th
Distance: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00
Air Retrieve: 4:00
Try-its: will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.