Fri, Jun 17|
TBE Trailers, Watertown WI
Summer Qualifier 2022 - 3 Day NADD Event
2022 NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier 3 Day NADD Event at TBE Trailers in Beautiful Watertown, WI
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 8:00 AM – Jun 19, 2022, 5:00 PM
TBE Trailers, Watertown WI
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website. Click HERE to register.
2022 NADD/AKC Regional Qualifier
TBE Trailers, located in rural Watertown, offers plenty of shaded, grassy areas to set up your canopies or you can crate out of your car.
Friday, June 17th
Air Retrieve: 9:00 AM
Distance: 11:00, 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00
Saturday, June 18th
Distance: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, June 19th
Distance: 12:00, 2:00, 4:00
Dock Diving Details
- Registration will open at 8:00 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 8:00 AM on Friday, at 8:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit cards and PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance, Hydrodash and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, and you will be able to crate out of your vehicle with a short walk to the pool. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Parking and crating
The crating area offers plenty of grassy, shady areas to set up canopies or you may crate out of your car.. Please respect social distancing practices when choosing a spot to set up your crates/canopies.
When you arrive
Please plan on arriving at least 45 minutes before your first scheduled splash. After parking and setting up your crate/canopy, please make your way to the Admin tent to sign in. We will accept cash, check, credit card and contactless PayPal payments.
Waivers - NEW digital waivers!
Please click HERE to digitally sign the event waivers or click HERE to print off, sign and bring with you all 3 waivers: 1) the standard NADD waiver 2) the New NADD Covid-19 Waiver and 3) the Pier Pups waiver. We will issue you a wristband that will allow you on the dock once we have received all three waivers. Also, any additional handlers must also complete these waivers and have a wristband to enter the dock area.
We will be running the event as a regular closed splash event with set splash times. There will be only 3 teams in the staging area at a time: the team on the dock, one on deck, and one in the hole. We will also use the sound system and a white board to keep everyone up to date on the running order.
Ribbon labels will beplaced on a table on the far side of the admin tent immediately following the splash.
Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.