Sat, Jun 25|
Petrifying Springs Biergarten
Pups & Pints
Benefitting: Safe Harbor Humane Society, Hosted by: Petrifying Springs Biergarten, Sponsored by: Zeigler Subaru of Kenosha
Time & Location
Jun 25, 2022, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Petrifying Springs Biergarten, 5555 7th St Pavilion #1, Kenosha, WI 53144, USA
About The Event
Online registration is now closed. We do have limited day-of registration available. To save time, please bring a completed Registration Form with you.
Pups & Pints is back! Shadow Dog Photography and Petrifying Springs Biergarten will be hosting a day for the dogs, to benefit Safe Harbor Humane Society. This is your chance to experience a studio portrait session for your pup, spend time at the Biergarten, visit local dog-related vendors, and thanks to the generous sponsorship of Zeigler Subaru of Kenosha, this year there will be dock diving too!
Portrait Sessions (booked through Shadow Dog Photography):
Shadow Dog Photography provides a high-end photography experience for those whose dogs are an important part of the family. At Shadow Dog Photography your dog is the star. Normally a custom Fine Art Portrait session is $400, but for a donation of $75 you’ll have your own portrait session for your four-legged friend. We’ll create images that deserve to be displayed as artwork in your home, while raising much-needed funds. Your $75 goes directly to Safe Harbor, so they can continue saving animals in Kenosha County. Limited spaces will be available for portrait sessions and will likely book up before the event. Join the waiting list for priority access to reserve your spot. www.shadowdogphotography.com/pups-portraits-waiting-list/
Dock Diving Session Times:
Saturday, June 25th
Distance: 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
Final Jump Off: to follow last session, approximately 4:00
To Register Online | $17 per session:
- Select your session times below and click "Checkout"
- After you click "Checkout", you will provide all of the important details and pay for your sessions.
- Click HERE to digitally sign the event waivers.
- Check your email for a confirmation of the session times you selected. No further confirmations will be sent.
To Register by Mail | $17 per session:
- Print off the Registration Form for the event you want to register for. Registration form will be avail. when event registration opens.
- Please mail the form with payment by the date on the form.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you a few days prior to the event.
To Register at the Event | $20 per session
- Print off the Registration Form for the event you want to attend.
- Fill out and bring the form with you to the event. Please arrive at the pool at least 1/2 hour before the session starts. Please note that day-of spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage you to register online.
- Please arrive at the pool at least 45 minutes before your scheduled jump to allow time for you to check in, set up your crate, and get in a practice jump. Crates are optional but recommended. They provide a great place for your dog to relax in between sessions. Please check in at the registration desk next to the pool.
- There is a designated area for Pier Pups competitors to set up a pop up tent (10’ x 10’ maximum).
- Please spread out and respect other competitor’s space when selecting a spot for your tent or crate.
- Participant parking will be located in the parking lot across the street from the Biergarten.
- All dogs must be current on rabies and distemper shots, females must not be in heat, and all dogs must be properly socialized.
- All dogs must be on no more than a 6’ leash at all times except when exhibiting. Please, NO retractable leashes.
- We suggest that you bring your dog’s favorite floating toy, leash and collar, towels for drying off, drinking water and any other items necessary for your dog’s comfort. Prong, choke and electronic collars are not permitted on the dock.
- If you are new to Pier Pups canine dock jumping, we suggest that you read the “Getting Started” page on our website. It will give you a good idea of what to expect and what to bring.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your entry, please contact us at email@example.com or call Todd at (262) 893-5080. Be sure to visit our website www.pierpups.com for more information.
Other Information: A current copy of the Official Rules can be found on the Games and Official Rules page. If you are new to dock diving with Pier Pups, you can find tips and advice on our Getting Started page.
11:00 am$17.00Sale ended
12:00 pm$17.00Sale ended
1:00 pm$17.00Sale ended
2:00 pm$17.00Sale ended