Celebrate America - 2 Day NADD Event
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website. Click HERE to register.
What better way could you spend the 4th of July than on Kenosha's beautiful shores of Lake Michigan on a dock with your dog. The festival has food, activities for the kids, live bands and more.
We would strongly urge folks to arrive early to find a good parking spot. Parking is on the street and limited parking is available in the parking lot off of 1st Avenue. There is plenty of shady crating space. Click HERE to view a map with traffic pattern and parking lots.
Thursday, July 4th
Distance: 11:00, 12:30, 2:30 and 4:30
Air Retrieve: 6:00pm
Friday, July 5th
Distance: 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30
Air Retrieve: 5:30pm
Dock Diving Details:
- Registration will open at 10:00 AM on Thursday, July 4th and at 8:30 AM on Friday, July 5th.
- Pool will be open for practice at 10:00 AM on Thursday and at 8:30 AM on Friday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 30 min before your first splash.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- Each day there will be "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance, Hydro Dash and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, however you may not be able to crate out of your vehicle. Please plan accordingly and bring a wagon or cart. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .
Try-its: will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.