Fri, Apr 30|
Kick off the 2021 Season with a 3 day NADD Indoor Event in Green Bay, WI
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2021, 3:00 PM – May 02, 2021, 4:00 PM
Resch Expo, 820 Armed Forces Dr, Green Bay, WI 54304, USA
About The Event
UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Join Pier Pups as we kick off the 2021 season at the Green Bay Pet Expo at the brand new Resch Expo, right across the street from historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI. If you have pets or just love animals and great entertainment then don’t miss the Green Bay Pet Expo! The Resch Expo will be packed with exhibitors, rescue organizations, and animals of all kinds. Education, entertainment and shopping all under one roof. It’s the place to be for the whole family! Pets are welcome, must sign a waiver and be on a leash.
Registration for this event is done through the NADD website, except for Try-its (see below). Click HERE to register.
Tickets are required to enter the Green Bay Pet Expo. The Green Bay Pet Expo is providing FREE entry and FREE parking to participants registered on or before April 1st. If you register after April 1st, you will have to purchase tickets and parking in advance or at the door. Visit www.reschcenter.com to purchase advance tickets. The doors open at 3:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you are registering for the first session of each day, we will make every attempt to accommodate any late arrivals.
Due to the evolving situation regarding Covid-19, we will keep you informed of any changes to this event via email through NADD. Please make sure your email address is updated in the NADD Portal. We will be adhering to all State, Federal, CDC and NADD regulations and recommendations regarding safely operating an event. When we get closer to the event date and know the regulations and recommendations of the day, we will post on pierpups.com, Facebook, this NADD event page and email.
We are so glad to be back to dock diving and can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces again! We would like to share with you our plan for keeping you and our staff healthy and safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Click HERE to view our Covid-19 Plan. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dock Diving Details:
- Registration will open at 3:00 PM on Friday, at 10:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 3:00 PM on Friday, at 10:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 30 min before your first splash.
- Please print off, sign and bring along the NADD Covid Waiver, NADD Waiver and Pier Pups Waiver. We will need all three signed waivers before you will be issued a wristband and allowed on the dock. Any additional handlers/holders will also need to sign the waivers.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- Again this year...We are taking the chill out of the water! We are bringing in a heater to warm up the water a bit so it is more comfortable for the dogs and the humans.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- Each day there will be "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There will be a designated crating area for dogs competing in Pier Pups. Pets are allowed in the expo, provided they are on a 6' leash, NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES.
- We suggest that you bring your dog's favorite floating toy, food and water, treats, collar and leash, towels for drying off, blankets and crate. We might also suggest that you bring a change of clothes for yourself and perhaps, a coat for your dog, since we could still have winter weather in Wisconsin and it can be cold especially when you're wet. Blankets, extra towels and crate covers will help to keep your dog warm. There is electricity in the crating area if you want to bring a dryer for your dog.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .
Friday, April 30th
Distance: 3:30, 5:00 and 6:30
Saturday, May 1st
Distance: 10:30, 12:00, 2:00
Air Retrieve: 4:00
Sunday, May 2nd
Distance: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00
Try-its: Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets, and each ticket gives you 3 minutes on the dock. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition, as space permits. You do not need to register in advance for Try-its. Try-its give you the opportunity to see if your dog is interested in the sport or allows dogs to practice their skills. Friday and Sunday will have the best opportunities for Try-its.